Performance You’d Expect From the World’s Finest Speaker Cables, At a Fraction of the Price
Expertly hand-soldered by our craftsmen in Ohio to any length you desire with custom terminations, the SVS SoundPath Ultra Speaker cables pass the full power of any AV receiver or amplifier with high fidelity and no signal degradation. SVS SoundPath Ultra cables use the same fabrication techniques and materials as the finest cables in the world, but cost a fraction of the price.
Custom Hand-Soldered Cable Terminations Tailored to Your Needs
Each individual SVS SoundPath Ultra Speaker Cable can be custom terminated with your choice of 24K gold plated copper spades, 24K gold plated beryllium copper banana plugs, or a mix of both if you prefer spades for your speakers, and banana terminals for your amp or AVR, and always to the exact length you specify.
Purity of Sound Starts with Quality of Build Materials
SVS SoundPath Ultra Speaker Cables deliver absolute signal purity no matter what speakers or source components are connected. Each SoundPath Ultra Cable is made with two braided Dual Balanced conductors, with a total of 82 strands of 99.99% pure stranded copper across both conductors. This rating matches up with the best speaker cables in the world and enables SVS SoundPath Ultra Cables to transmit a consistent signal with absolute purity.
SVS SoundPath Ultra Speaker Cable
- 12 AWG stranded speaker wire – Each SoundPath Ultra Cable is made with two braided Dual Balanced conductors, with a total of 82 strands of 99.99% pure stranded copper across both conductors.
- Precision machined and anodized aircraft grade aluminum body - stylish and durable with a great feel and easy handling.
- PVC dielectric joint - Flexible and durable break-out for Positive and Negative terminals.
- Rated Bandwidth = DC-5.0 MHz (3M cable) with ≤1.1 Voltage Standing Wave Radio (VSWR) and ≥26dB Return Loss.
- Conductor DCR = 8 mΩ/meter
- Nominal Impedance = 90Ω - Cable and connectors are impedance-matched to minimize VSWR and Return Loss
- Nominal Capacitance = 68pF/meter @ 1kHz
- Nominal Cable Diameter: 9mm