SVS Prime Elevation speakers play any role in a home theater surround sound system amazingly well. Designed to easily mount directly to the wall or ceiling with the Multi-Purpose Wall Bracket (patent pending), the SVS Prime Elevation can be used as a direct-radiating height effects speaker for immersive object-based audio formats such as Dolby Atmos®, DTS:X® and Auro-3D®. With its angled front baffle, Prime Elevation can also be used as left or right fronts, a center channel, side surrounds and rear surrounds to provide crisp, dynamically charged sound in rooms of all shapes with all different architectural features.
- Tweeter | 1"
- Midrange | 4.5"
- Woofer | N/A
- Freq. Response | 55 Hz-25 kHz (±3 dB)
- Port size & # | 1"
- Dimension | 9.25” (H) 5.4” (W) 7.9” (D)
- Weight | 7.8 lb
SVS Prime Elevation Speakers
Frequency Response / Acoustic Data:
- Rated bandwidth: 55 Hz-25 kHz (±3 dB)
- Nominal impedance: 8 ohms.
- Sensitivity: 87 dB (2.83V @ 1 meter full-space, 300-3kHz)
- Recommended amplifier power: 20-150 watts.
- Black Ash, Black Piano Gloss and White Piano Gloss finish options
- 5-way binding posts
- 1” wide-ﬂared rear-ﬁring port
- Cloth grille with pin/cup retention system
- Magnetic SVS Logo which can be removed and oriented according to speaker application.
- Elastomer stick-on bumper feet (adds 3mm to height)
- Unique SVS Multi-Angle Wall Bracket (patent pending) system that allows speaker to be wall mounted in any of four positions
- 1/4" brass insert for use with included SVS Multi-Angle Wall Bracket and other bracket mounting systems.
- Cabinet Dimensions: 9.25" (H) X 5.44" (W) X 7.88" (D)
- Overall Dimensions: 9.4" (H) X 5.44" (W) X 8.33" (D) (includes grille, binding posts and bumper feet)
- Overall Dimensions: 9.25" (H) X 5.44" (W) X 8.98" (D) (includes grille and SVS Multi-Angle Wall Bracket)
- Shipped Dimensions: 9.30" (H) X 12" (W) X 18" (D)
- Weight Unboxed: 7.8 pounds
- Shipped Weight: 20 pounds
1” Aluminum Dome Tweeter:
- FEA-optimized diffuser for airy and unveiled presentation
- Aluminum dome for exceptional transient response
4.5” Midrange Driver:
- Polypropylene cone for excellent stiffness/mass ratio and pistonic behavior
- Aluminum shorting ring to reduce gap inductance, lower distortion, and enhance high frequency response
- Cast ABS-fiberglass composite basket ensures precision component alignment and excellent thermal transfer
- Vented voice coil former minimizes air compression artifacts
Crossover & Cabinet Specs:
- 2-way crossover with premium-grade capacitors, air-core inductors and heavy-trace printed circuit boards
- Crossover network delivers outstanding phase coherency and time domain behavior
- Tweeter-to-woofer crossover: 2.5 kHz (12 dB/octave slopes)
- Acoustically transparent and FEA optimized grilles minimize diffraction
- Chamfered front bafﬂe and ﬂush-mounted drivers reduce edge diffraction and improved off-axis high frequency response
- FEA-optimized cabinet and extra thick MDF bracing eliminate resonances
- Angled baffle and optimized crossover combine for perfect acoustic performance at any position.