Sporting a unique and innovative cylinder design with a footprint measuring just 16.5-inches in diameter, the SVS PC-2000 subwoofer delivers unmatched bass performance per square-inch of floor space. Standing 34-inches tall with a 12-inch down-firing driver and 500 watts RMS, 1,100+ watts peak power DSP amplifier, the PC-2000 is a striking monolith of low frequency output that uses vertical height to achieve effortless bass output at all drive levels, with minimal floor space required. It is also the first SVS subwoofer to come standard with the SoundPath Subwoofer Isolation System. The elastomer feet decouple and isolate the PC-2000 from the floor, resulting in tighter and cleaner bass with less room rattle and bass bleed into other rooms.
- Driver | 12"
- Amplifier | 500 watts RMS (1100 watts peak)
- Freq. Response | 16-260 Hz ± 3 dB
- Port Size & # | Single 4"
- Dimension | 34" (H) 16.6" (W) 16.6" (D)
- Weight | 50lbs
SVS PC-2000 Subwoofer
Frequency Response / Acoustic Data:
- 16-260 Hz +/- 3 dB
- Expect 2-3 Hz deeper extension in small to mid-size rooms.
- 2-meter ground plane away from reflective structures (quasi-anechoic)
- Elegant interchangeable top cap with choice of piano gloss or black ash finish.
- Down-firing 12" 2000-series driver
- Rear-firing 4" high-flow port with custom-tooled outer port flare.
- Premium black-knit speaker grille cloth cylinder covering.
- Rear-mounted Sledge 500W amplifier SVS-exclusive flush mounting system.
- SoundPath Subwoofer Isolation System feet included as standard equipment.
- Extremely rigid and strong cylinder enclosure
- Overall Dimensions: 16.6” (OD) x 34” (H) (includes SoundPath Isolation feet)
- Weight (unboxed): 50 pounds.
- Shipped Dimensions: 38.2" (H) x 19.0" (W) x 20.0" (D).
- Shipped Weight: 57.5 pounds.
- New SVS 12” 2000-series driver.
- Powder-coated cast aluminum basket.
- Dual high-grade ferrite magnets.
- Finite Element Analysis (FEA)-optimized motor structure.
- Dual shorting rings reduce gap induction and lower distortion.
- Extended pole piece improves heat sink and thermal management properties.
- 2” diameter, high-power voice coil.
- Upgraded Nomex spider for improved linearity and driver control at extreme drive levels.
- High-quality insulated tinsel leads with 3-point-contact precision alignment.
- Lightweight aluminum cone with polypropylene dust cap provides excellent rigidity and pistonic behavior.
- Low-creep rubber long-throw surround for excellent durability and longevity.
- New Sledge STA-500D DSP amplifier.
- 500 watts RMS continuous (1100 watts peak dynamic).
- Efficient and cool-running Class D topology.
- DSP control for accurate response and refined behavior under all operating conditions.
- Main power rocker switch.
- Auto-On / On toggle switch.
- 3-12V trigger with 1/8” (3.5 mm) TRS mini-jack input.
- Green standby mode with > 0.5 watts consumption.
- Stereo line-level RCA Input & Output connections.
- Input impedance – 47 kΩ (unbalanced line-level RCA).
- Continuously variable volume/gain control.
- Continuously variable (0-180 degrees) phase control.
- Continuously variable (50-160 Hz) 12 dB/octave low pass filter frequency with disable/LFE setting.
- Fixed 80 Hz 12 dB/octave high pass filter on line level outputs.
- RoHS compliant, lead-free construction and world-wide safety certifications.
- Detachable power cord.