Big Motorized Screen at a Small Price
We couldn’t skimp on the quality when it came to engineering our 1 Series Motorized. We had to have both quality and affordability in one package, and to accomplish this, we designed a system that could be both built quickly, but also with the same high-quality standards we design into every product we make.
- 16:9 viewing area
- motorized operation using a super-quiet Somfy motor
- includes wall switch, IR remote control, and low-voltage trigger
- designed for use with HD projectors with resolution up to 1080p
- Gamma matte white material with screen gain of 1.1
- optimal viewing angle range is 75° half-angle, 150° total
- flexible, PVC-based screen material
- screen has 24" of black-drop at the top
- made in USA
- warranty: 1 year
Screen Innovations Series I Motorized (Various Sizes)
Screen Innovations (SI): Screen Innovations (SI) is a leading manufacturer of projection screens and associated technologies for residential and commercial applications.
Screen Sizes: The Screen Innovations 1 Series Motorized Projection Screen is available in the following screen sizes - 92", 100", 106", 110", 120", and 133" (measured diagonally).
Gamma White: The 1 Series Motorized utilizes a Gamma 1.1 flexible, PVC-based screen material to provide a wide viewing angle with a bright picture, high contrast, and excellent color accuracy. Its well suited for light-controlled environments, such as dedicated theaters or educational facilities. It performs best when paired with a brighter projector in darker environments.
16:9 Aspect Ratio: The 1 Series Motorized Projection Screen is available in the most popular aspect ratio, 16:9, which is the same as most flat-panel televisions.
Motorized Screen: A motorized screen such as the 1 Series Motorized allows you to have the big screen experience when you want it, and then nothing at all when you don't with the simple press of a button. The motorized projection screen comes with a 12-volt trigger, external IR receiver and remote control, a wall switch, and a push-button on the external mounting system to electronically lower and raise the screen.
External Mounting System: With Screen Innovations' 1 Series external mounting system, you can find the perfect spot to mount your screen. The simple five step assembly and mounting process has been designed to accommodate a one person installation. 1 Series Motorized locks into place guaranteeing safety. Wall brackets and ceiling hangers are included.
Applications: Typical uses for the 1 Series Motorized Projection Screen include residential and commercial applications.
- Residential: Living rooms, family rooms, media rooms, open concept rooms, bar areas, game rooms, bedrooms, exercise rooms, play rooms, porches & patios
- Commercial: Hospitality, bars & restaurants, boardrooms, training facilities, houses of worship, legal facilities, education, healthcare, venues, rental & staging