Big Screen at a Small Price
We couldn’t skimp on the quality when it came to engineering our 1 Series Fixed. We had to have both quality and affordability in one package, and to accomplish this, we designed a system that could be both built quickly, but also with the same high-quality standards we design into every product we make.
- 16:9 viewing area
- designed for use with HD projectors with resolution up to 1080p
- Gamma matte white material with screen gain of 1.1
- optimal viewing angle range is 75° half-angle, 150° total
- flexible, PVC-based screen material
- aluminum frame is 3-1/4"W x 1-3/8"D; wrapped with anti-reflective black velvet
- made in USA
- warranty: 1 year
Screen Innovations Series I Fixed (Various Sizes)
Screen Innovations (SI): Screen Innovations (SI) is a leading manufacturer of projection screens and associated technologies for residential and commercial applications.
Screen Sizes: The Screen Innovations 1 Series Fixed Projection Screen is available in the following screen sizes - 100", 106", 110", 120" (measured diagonally).
Gamma White: The 1 Series Fixed utilizes a Gamma 1.1 flexible, PVC-based screen material to provide a wide viewing angle with a bright picture, high contrast, and excellent color accuracy. Its well suited for light-controlled environments, such as dedicated theaters or educational facilities. It performs best when paired with a brighter projector in darker environments.
16:9 Aspect Ratio: The 1 Series Fixed Projection Screen is available in the most popular aspect ratio, 16:9, which is the same as most flat-panel televisions.
Velvet Wrapped Aluminum Frame: The Screen Innovations 1 Series Fixed Projection Screen features a 3.25" black velvet wrapped, aluminum extrusion frame that is anti-reflective.
Mounting Options: The Fixed Projection Screen mounts to the wall using the supplied mounting bracket and hardware. The screen should be mounted 36" to 42" from the floor. Your projector should be mounted evenly with the top of the screen or angled 11° above or below the top of the screen.
Applications: Typical uses for the 1 Series Fixed Projection Screen include residential and commercial applications.
- Residential: Living rooms, family rooms, media rooms, open concept rooms, bar areas, game rooms, bedrooms, exercise rooms, play rooms, porches & patios
- Commercial: Hospitality, bars & restaurants, boardrooms, training facilities, houses of worship, legal facilities, education, healthcare, venues, rental & staging